1. fairly hot: moderately or comfortably hot. a warm climate
2. providing warmth: providing warmth or protection against cold a warm scarf
3. with too much heat: having or feeling an undesirable amount of heat, from exertion or ambient temperature
4. friendly: showing or feeling kindness and friendliness . a warm person
5. passionate: showing passion or liveliness a warm debate
6. enthusiastic or ardent: showing or feeling great enthusiasm. Warm congratulations!
7. quick to anger: excitable or easily angered a warm temper.
8. suggesting warmth: having a color suggesting warmth, especially yellow or red
9. physiology heated by metabolism: giving off the heat that arises naturally in warm-blooded animals
10. hunting fresh: describes a scent in hunting that is fresh and strong
11. close: close to the hidden object in a game or to guessing a secret (informal) You’re getting warm.
12. uncomfortable: uncomfortable because of danger (informal)